AWS Administrator required by the leading provider of software solutions for public and private sector management and smart solutions. Today, their solutions can be found throughout the UK, processing over half a billion transactions a year.
The AWS Administrator is working in a team of IT professionals (Engineers, Technical Support, Service, and Help desk). The AWS Administrator is responsible for the IT systems management across all teams in the company. The AWS Administrator will work closely with the project management team and engineers to deliver outstanding results.
You will join our IT Management team who creates highly available and secure IT platforms for our customers and partners and you will be in a leading role in this area. Your main responsibilities will be leading and mentoring the teams to deliver products and services to our customers
1. Lead administrator on AWS implementations, both current and future
2. Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
3. Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
4. Help define IT cloud and infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
5. Analyse business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organisation to develop solutions for IT needs
6. Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISAS AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role