A driven, professional and ambitious home or office-based Business Analyst is required to join our Finance department and assist with a wide range of projects. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, this position plays a pivotal part in supporting the delivery of the projects which impact the Finance department.
BASIC SALARY: £39,000 - £44,000
· Company bonus
· Remote or Hybrid working
· Pension scheme
· Private medical
· Income protection
· Death in Service cover
LOCATION: Our offices are based in Exeter however we can offer remote or hybrid working.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Taunton, Yeovil, Torquay, Plymouth, Bristol, Bath, Glastonbury, Frome, Tiverton, Exmouth
We are one of the leading healthcare and protection providers. We sell a promise - a promise to look after our members when ill health strikes. Our promise includes delivering a best-in-class service experience, one which is fast and efficient, yet delivers the personal touch we all enjoy. We're proud that our service has received some of the highest accolades the industry can offer.
PERSON BRIEF: Business Analyst - Finance
We would be delighted to receive applications from experienced Finance Business Analysts who can confidently engage with our senior management team to provide added value analysis and support with ongoing projects from initiation through to completion.
You will also be:
· Experienced in the use of SQL
· Comfortable with working with financial data
· Used to managing multiple projects at any given time
· Keen to bring about process change in an established organisation
· Used to complying with regulations and procedures laid down by a governing body. Ideally the FCA.
RESPONSIBILITY OVERVIEW: Business Analyst - Finance
This role will provide a direct support function to the Financial Controller and play a crucial role in providing high quality financial analysis and support to the wider management team.
You will also be responsible for:
· Planning, monitoring and managing internal projects from initiation to completion
· Managing risk and uncertainty through decision making
· Leading project planning, progress reporting and trouble shooting
· Ensuring project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost
· Monitoring performance and recommends schedule changes
· Liaising with both the finance department and wider stakeholders to get input / reviews and feedback
· Considering the wider implications of system changes based on an understanding of data flows and the wider system architecture
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Management Accountant, Project Accountant, Accountant, Finance Regulatory, Financial Services, Financial Conduct Authority, FCA, Finance Business Partner, Finance Analyst, FP&A, Financial Planning Analyst
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client.
REF: LL16524, Wallace Hind Selection