Work Wales have a great opportunity for an ambitious and motivated Customer Service & Sales Administrator to join the team in Ammanford. This is a full time temporary, position with a view to becoming permanent for the right candidate. Hours of work are 8am till 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am till 12.30pm on Friday. Salary is dependent on experience and in the region of £10.00 - £13.50 per hour.
About the role:
This is a varied role where you will work alongside the Customer Service Manager providing administrative support across the automotive business.
What you will be doing ...
* Working with fellow members of staff, suppliers, and customers, both face to face and via the telephone
* Processing in house and third-party orders
* Maintaining accurate filling system
* Manage haulier movement through the site; bookings; load notes, dispatches, and returns
* Follow up and resolve disputes of sales orders, deliveries, replacements and returns packaging making sure the best possible level of service to each individual customer
We would love to hear from you if you are….
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
* Previous administration experience
* Confident in managing your own workload
* Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
* A great eye for detail
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Strong working experience of Microsoft office