FINTEC recruit is seeking a Field Service Engineer for our engineering client who provide innovative engineering equipment, software and services for use across all transport networks, in particular for the rail industry. This role is servicing and maintenance to maintain optimum performance of equipment. This particular role requires experience from working on rail networks and to hold a current PTS certification or recently expired. The role involves daily within the region.
This will be a home based role with travel south and west of Bristol. It is a permanent position with salary commensurate with experience, company vehicle provided, fuel card, laptop, mobile phone etc. You will require to have field service experience, enjoy a hands on role in electronic and electro mechanical repair and maintenance. Experience working in rail maintenance and servicing is essential. Either hole a PTS certificate or previously held.
* Carry out field service work encompassing transport networks such as rail, road, airport and other survey work for repair, maintenance, installation, commissioning and calibration of equipment
* Liaison with customers and keeping relevant documents updated.
Skills and Experience required for the Field service Engineer role:
* Experience of field service work
* Multi skilled engineering skills in maintaining electronic and electro-mechanical equipment
* Experience of working on rail projects and hold a current or recently expired PTS certification.
Full details of the Field Service Engineer role is available on application.