An established Quantity Surveying and Project Management consultancy are seeking a job running Quantity Surveyor to join their head office in Surrey.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining the consultancy at an exceptionally busy time and you will be exposed to a broad range of high end residential, affordable housing, education, museum and heritage projects.
The Partners are focused on each Quantity Surveyor enjoying their work, so you will have the chance to select your preferred projects, taking them on from feasibility to handover.
The Quantity Surveyor
* Based around the Surrey/ Berkshire area
* Completed a RICS accredited and working through your APC
* 3+ years Quantity Surveying, consultancy experience
* Driving licnece
* Pre and post contract experience
* £40,000 - £50,000
* 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
* Office shut for Christmas.
* APC support and training fees
* Travel expenses
* Career development
* Laptop and mobile
* Avoid the London commute
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / RICS / Cost Consultant / Surveyor