Are you an experienced Multi skilled / Electro Mechanical Service or Maintenance Engineer of packaging or processing machinery / equipment from the Food / Drinks / Bakery sector? Want to earn great money? This is the role for you! Excellent package and benefits. Working from home. High quality equipment with a great reputation.
BASIC SALARY: Up to £42,000
· Earn up to £60,000 including overtime
· Good holiday allowance rising with service
· New company vehicle
· Access to full company benefits including 6% pension, Private Health (incl. Optical & Dental)
· Life assurance
· Company credit card & mobile phone
· All tools provided
LOCATION: Covering a patch from Birmingham and South. You can live anywhere on patch.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Birmingham, Coventry, Worcester, Bristol, Gloucester, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Cambridge, Peterborough, Luton, Watford, Croydon, Basingstoke, Winchester, Salisbury, Taunton
WHY SHOULD I APPLY?
· Really good salary and overtime potential ... Some of our Engineers take home up to £60,000 a year!
· We sell high quality products to brand name bakery clients. You'll be respected as a specialist professional Engineer and represent the company with pride when on site.
· We treat our Engineers as a valuable resource - your time is our money, and we're not going to waste it by sending you on wild goose chases.
· If you're a Maintenance Engineer with a food background looking to break info field service, we want to hear from you.
· No more shifts!
JOB DESCRIPTION: Multi skilled Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer : Food, Drinks, Bakery - Processing & Packaging Machinery
Home based field Service Engineer providing a split between scheduled maintenance and reactionary breakdown service engineering of process machinery within the bakery sector. Working on high profile client sites across the South of England you will provide multi skilled engineering support on a wide variety of equipment.
You'll be staying away maybe one to two nights per week typically. Maybe more if we've got a big project on - but that would be occasional and with plenty of notice.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Multi skilled Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer : Food, Drinks, Bakery - Processing & Packaging Machinery
· Reporting to our experienced Aftersales Manager, this is a home based, multi-skilled (Electro Mechanical) Field Service Engineer role covering bakery clients across the South of England.
· You're paid door to door and there's plenty of overtime if you want it... 10 hours per week is typical and you are paid on everything over the standard 37 hours.
· We've got a weekend rota too - so there's maybe 1 in 4 weekends to provide cover and attend breakdowns, but we have a flexible team who are keen to do the overtime.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Multi skilled Service Engineer / Maintenance Engineer : Food, Drinks, Bakery - Processing & Packaging Machinery
· You're an experienced, qualified, Multi Skilled Engineer with either a field service or maintenance background and exposure to repair / maintenance / fault finding / installation / commissioning of industrial capital equipment.
· You have an understanding of PLC's and can fault find. We use Siemens, but a good understanding of any system will suffice.
· You have an electrical engineering qualification which allows you to sign off your own work.
As long as you have some experience of food / drinks / bakery process or packaging equipment. We want a good, skilled, driven Engineer who's happy to travel and stay away as required - and be a professional face of the company.
Any process or packaging machinery experience (PPMA) across food manufacturing is great. Specific exposure to food processing or bakery equipment would be an advantage.
We're one of the leading suppliers of high-quality food processing equipment in the UK and have been supplying the food and bakery industry in the UK and Ireland for 50 years. We have some very high profile clients which you'll know.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, Field Service Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Electromechanical Engineer, Multi-skilled Engineer, Applications Engineer, Installation Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, Repair Engineer : Capital Equipment, PPMA, Process Machinery, Packaging Machinery, Bakery Equipment, Bakery Service Engineer, PLC, Siemens, Debugging, Fault Finding
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: SP16360, Wallace Hind Selection